- If you’re on the hunt for low calorie dessert ideas, you’ve come to the right place!
Low calorie dessert recipes are always so difficult to find–especially if you actually want it to taste good.
This little concoction won’t let you down! It’s easy to throw together, and it tastes like heaven, seriously. If you have kids that have a constant sweet tooth like mine, this is a healthy way to satisfy it.
This is a simple three-ingredient low calorie dessert recipe. All you will need is:
»This is my favorite tasting Peanut Butter. You can buy from anywhere, but usually save lots of money when you shop Amazon’s Subscribe & Save 🙂
Also, You can always substitute the peanut butter for another nut butter if you prefer, or have a food allergy.
3. Dark Chocolate (85% or higher…trust me, once you combine the three, you will forget you were even eating dark chocolate.
»Here are my two favorites:
Low calorie dessert ideas are hard to come by, so I am always getting creative in the kitchen. It’s obviously not a rocket science recipe, but I almost guarantee you that it will satisfy that sweet tooth. And the best part about it? It’s a HEALTHY dessert for kids, and I have two that love sweets.
Here’s the quick and simple process for throwing it all together:
1. Cut the ends off of your banana, then slice into 8 equal sections.
2. Divide two tablespoons of peanut butter equally and place atop each of the 8 slices.
3. Take two squares of your dark chocolate, and place in a small glass bowl. You will then want to break the squares in half, and microwave for about a minute and thirty seconds. You will then melt in 30-second increments until the chocolate is fully melted (it usually takes another minute or minute and a half).
4. With a small spoon, drizzle as much chocolate as you’d like on top of each of your snack bites.
5. Pop those suckers in the freezer for about 2 minutes, and they will harden.
Enjoy this easy, low calorie dessert recipe that only costs you 35 calories, and allows you to completely forget about that sweet tooth!